Friday, April 28, 2006

Thank You's

Jason, thank you so much for taking such good care of the boys while I was gone! I appreciate all of the support that you gave me in going. You are an awesome daddy, and the boys loved their Daddy-bonding time! While I wish you would have been able to go with me, I appreciated the time with Dad. I know that you will go this fall!!

Mom and Terry, thank you so much for coming and taking care of all three of my boys!! I felt so much better leaving with you here. Harris and Jackson loved their time with you (I am still trying to wean them off of french fries and milkshakes!!), and I feel like they both grew up so much while I was gone. Thank you also for my backsplash!! I can't believe I got to go on vacation and come home to such a beautiful improvement!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I love you both!

Dad, so many thanks to you!! The trip was incredible, and my time with you was invaluable. I appreciate the invitation to ride with you, and I am hoping we can make this an annual thing! I hope the rest of your trip goes as beautifully as our leg went... please be careful and safe. I owe you an air tour in Beaufort in the fall!! I love you!!

No comments: