Thursday, April 27, 2006

Pictures

Ok, ok... I am working on this. I have been trying to catch up and have been blogging for the past hour and a half, and I am quitting for the night. I will post all I have, and I will finish tomorrow... I promise.

Yes, I am home safe and sound. It was an amazing experience, and I am so looking forward to doing it again. While I am a little tired (I didn't sleep very well on the trip), I am happy to be back with my boys, and I am feeling recharged as a mom.

I have a ton of pictures, and I feel bad making you look at all of them, but it is good for me to document everything so I remember it all! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

I am so glad you are back. I know you had a fabulous time and I cannot wait to catch up. :)

Kak said...

I am so jealous!! Can't wait to see the pictures. Glad you were able to get away for a bit of relaxation.