Yesterday was the last day of school for Jackson until August (how sad!). This morning we had the school picnic at Moultrie Playground with all of his schoolmates... Jackson had a great time! It was nice to chat with all of his classmates' moms and to watch Jackson play with his friends and teachers. His favorite spot, though, was the snack table which was full of cupcakes, fruit, donuts and goldfish... there were numerous times I had to pull him away from the table screaming.Jackson loves school, so I know he will miss it this summer (as will I...). Hopefully we can get him potty trained within the next couple of weeks so he can at least go to camp with some of his friends from school.
Jackson played with his friends Walker, Henry, and John (all seated in the sand).
Hugs from Miss Colleeen... she is such a sweet woman. She always had words of love for him along with big hugs. She got teary as she said goodbye to him today...
Miss Way Way has been his teacher for the past two years and has seen him grow the most. I'm not sure what he is going to think when Miss Way Way isn't his teacher next year. When we talk about her with him, he gets this dreamy look in his eyes... he is definitely in love!
1 comment:
Look at that skinny mama!!! We will just have to have lots of playdates and runs since Jackson is out of school. My vote is for the pool as well. :)
Post a Comment