Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Brothers

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture... look at how sweet they are!!
These two boys just amaze me... it is so awesome to watch them really become brothers. Yes, I know they have always been brothers, but the bond growing between them is really making them brothers. Does that make sense??? They are interacting more and more... they fight, they play, they hug. It is too cute. When Harris wants a toy that Jackson doesn't want him to have, Jackson will offer another that he doesn't want. Jackson wants all three of us to swing together, and he wants me to push Harris as high as I push him. Jackson gets visibly bothered if we leave the house without Harris. Harris will look for Jackson first thing in the morning. He will follow Jackson around the house trying to play with whatever Jackson is playing with. Jackson will dump his crayons out on the floor, and Harris will pick them up and put them back. It is amazing to watch them... while somedays I can't believe I was crazy enough to have them so close together, pictures like these remind me how much of a good thing it was... they are going to be the best of friends.

2 comments:

Kak said...

What sweeties!

Caroline said...

How cute!