On Sunday, the boys and I accompanied Papa and Lois to Georgetown, the first leg of Papa's journey northward on the Progress. It was the perfect day for a long boat ride... it was warm, the sun was out, and the sky was an incredible blue. We couldn't have asked for a better day. 






Jason came and met us in Georgetown for dinner (and for a ride home!). We were sorry that he couldn't have ridden with us, but I think he enjoyed his day, too!
Thanks, Papa and Lois, for letting us stowaway on your trip! The boys and I had a great time with you... I know they will remember that day for a long time!!







Jason came and met us in Georgetown for dinner (and for a ride home!). We were sorry that he couldn't have ridden with us, but I think he enjoyed his day, too!
Thanks, Papa and Lois, for letting us stowaway on your trip! The boys and I had a great time with you... I know they will remember that day for a long time!!
2 comments:
What a fun day! You had the perfect weather. I am super jealous! Love the pics!
We had a wonderful time with all of you also! It just doesn't get any better than being with 2 little boys. Their laughter and watching them enjoy themselves was priceless. Lois
Post a Comment