Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Keeping Busy

(So, I am just taking my time getting caught up from our trips last week. Hopefully I can get all of them finished in the next 24 hours!)

We were sure to take advantage of every second we had while we were in Atlanta, not stopping much at all while we were there.
We ate lunch in the car at the world famous Varsity (while the boys ate, I'm not quite sure what they thought about the whole thing. I do know that Jackson loved the chocolate milkshake that Nana ordered him!!).
We colored Easter Eggs.
And we spent hours at the bookstore, playing with Thomas and reading Cars books.
The boys had a great time while they were with Nana & Papa T. I was so pleased with how well they behaved and with how much fun they had. I know they will be even more excited to go back this summer when the pools is open and ready for little boys!

Thanks, Nana & Papa T, for everything! I know this was a visit that they will not soon forget.

No comments: