The holidays were so packed that blogging just fell by the wayside... I'm sorry. I'm not sure how far I'll get, but I am going to attempt to do a whirlwind catch-up tonight, as long as Blogger cooperates!

The boys loved decorating the tree... or undecorating, in Harris' case! Jackson was thrilled with all of the ornaments and listened closely as I told him the story behind each one. Every morning he would run in and peek to make sure it was still there! Their favorite ornaments were, of course, all of the trains.
I remember always being so excited to decorate the tree when I was young, and somewhere along the way, it lost some of its excitement. My heart grew ten sizes the day we decorated the tree as I watched Jackson's excitement... there is nothing like a child to put you in the Christmas spirit.
When Nana came at Thanksgiving, she brought a gingerbread house that she and Jackson were going to decorate. Unfortunately, time ran out, and they didn't get it done. So, Jackson and I had at it.
He loved telling me where to put windows, how to decorate the roof, and adding all of the candy to the house.
I think he did a great job! Thank you, Nana!
1 comment:
I am so glad you're back!! Great posts!
Post a Comment