You don't raise heroes; you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes.
~ Walter Schirra Sr.
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Words That Actually Just Came Out of My Mouth
"I am going to strap you to the floor with duct tape if you don't sit there and let me take this Christmas picture!"
Oh man! Is it bad that I am already dreading Christmas pictures with two children next year? The dog is going to be S-O-L b/c I will not be able to handle the kids and the dog. :)
5 comments:
Oh man! Is it bad that I am already dreading Christmas pictures with two children next year? The dog is going to be S-O-L b/c I will not be able to handle the kids and the dog. :)
Love ya!
If you look closely at my Christmas pictures you will see that my smallest son is tied to the chair with a belt :)
So, did the duct tape work?
You'll have to wait and see your card!!
Whatever it takes!!!!!!
Post a Comment