
On Saturday, Jason and I headed to the country for supper club... it was a fantastic evening of skeet shooting, BBQ and great friends, hosted by Katharine, Bryant and Amy. It was at a beautiful location... the future home of Bryant and Katharine, amongst beautiful trees and on the marsh, just outside of Charleston.

Jason and Stephen take aim. They were both great shots!

Caroline, Aileen and Nancy enjoying the last of the warm fall sun.

It was my first time shooting skeet (really, I have only shot a shotgun once before!), and it was quite a lesson. Jason was a good teacher (as were Stephen, DuBose and Katharine), although I don't think I shot a thing! I definitely would like to try again, but maybe first with a non-moving target!!

Katharine was amazing... I think she shot everything that she aimed at! I was so impressed.

It was such a beautiful evening. The weather was in the 60's while we were shooting, but it quickly cooled off after the sun went down. Not to fear, though, as there was a huge bonfire waiting for us along with the yummy BBQ, collards, and macaroni and cheese!

It was a great evening out with friends... we both really enjoyed sitting around the campfire, eating smores, and laughing with good friends. Thanks to the wonderful hosts for such a great party!!

1 comment:
You forgot the shout out your two best friends deserve for the loaning of the gloves and scarf :)
Post a Comment