For the past few months, I have been planning on running the Rock N Roll 1/2 Marathon in Virginia Beach on September 3rd. I didn't want to post about it, just in case I whimped out and didn't do it... well, I am backing out. The summer has been so hot, and I have not been able, safely, to run the two hour runs required to train for the race.
BUT, I am not whimping out completely... I have another goal. My friend Tracey (Miss T) and I have decided to run the Outer Banks 1/2 Marathon on November 12. I am putting it on the blog to hold myself to it... no whimping out.
I will keep you posted with the progress...
1 comment:
I know that you can do and kick butt while you are doing it.... I wish I could run it with you. If only I was not prego.... Just kidding!!! No, really, one day I will run one with you. To be honest I am glad that I have the prego excuse right now. :) What about the Daniel Island 5k Twilight series... I will be your cheering section. Maybe we should do a girl's weekend in the Outer Banks and we can all be at the finish line pushing you on!!!
Post a Comment